It is important to us that all of our fans have an amazing experience when visiting Heritage Financial Park!
Whether it is your first visit or your 1,000th, we want to provide you with as much information as possible to make your visit from start to finish stress free & FUN.
Below are FAQ’s and answers that might help you with your trip to the ballpark. If one of your questions is not answered below, please call us at 845-838-0094 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I receive my tickets?
- If you purchased your tickets online, you should have received a confirmation email that will allow you to download your tickets to your mobile device or to be printed at home. To access your tickets online, you can click here and use your login information. If you purchased your tickets over the phone, you can pick your tickets up at the Renegades Box Office in advance of or on the day of the game. You will need to provide the Box Office with your order confirmation number or the first & last name the order was placed under. If you purchased your tickets in person, you should have your tickets :). If you lost your tickets, please come to the Renegades Box Office and they can be reprinted.
What is your rain exchange policy?
- If an official game is not played or completed due to weather, then your tickets for that game can be used as rain vouchers and exchanged for tickets of equal or lesser value to another game during the 2023 season. Rain exchanges must be done in person at the Renegades Box Office. We are not able to process rain exchanges online or over the phone. No cash refunds are provided for rained out or weather affected games.
When do the gates open on game day?
- Gates open one-hour before the scheduled game time unless otherwise promoted.
What items are prohibited for me to bring into Heritage Financial Park?
The following items are not allowed into Heritage Financial Park:
- No outside food or beverages
- Use of cigarettes, vapes and/or other tobacco products
- Firearms or other weapons (e.g., knives)
- Laser devices & pointers
- Glass bottles
- Containers larger than 16″x6″x8″
- Beach balls & other inflatables
- Skateboards & rollerblades
- Toy guys & toy knives (including water guns)
- Sticks or clubs
- Unmanned aerial vehicles
- Fans trying to enter into the stadium with any of the above items or any other item’s deemed prohibited, will be stopped and the item(s) will need to be returned to the fans vehicle, confiscated or discarded before entry.
Can I get autographs inside Heritage Financial Park?
- All fans are welcome to request autographs from players, but we do have an autograph policy to help protect the experience of other guests and the players. To gain access into the Lower Box sections to request autographs before the game, you must have a ticket for a Lower Box Section (Sections 100-103 & Sections 109-111). You will only have access to the Lower Box Section that is listed on your ticket. If you do not have a Lower Box ticket, you will not be permitted into the Lower Box Sections. Post-game access to the Lower Box Sections is allowed to all fans on non-fireworks games only.
- All fans seeking autographs should be respectful to each other, the Renegades usher staff & to players. Any fan not abiding by the autograph policy or disrupting the experience of other guests will be removed from the area. The Renegades cannot guarantee fans autographs nor can players be forced to give autographs.
- Season Ticket Members will have access to the Lower Box Sections until 15-minutes to first pitch and must present proof of season ticket.
Are bags allowed?
- Bags are allowed into Heritage Financial Park, but they can be no larger than 16″x6″x8″. We encourage fans to either use a clear bag or to carry in their items to assist in a quick entry into the facility.
Is Heritage Financial Park cashless?
- The Renegades & our concessions partner, Professional Sports Catering, are taking steps to make Heritage Financial Park cashless, but it is not fully cashless yet. Cash will still be accepted for parking, at the Renegades Box Office & at the Renegades Team Store, but we are encouraging people to go cashless. Most food & beverage points of sale will be cashless for the 2023 season. Options to convert cash to preloaded cards are available at guest services and concession stands.
How much is parking & where is it located?
- Parking is $10 on the day of the game, but only $7 if you pre-purchase your pass. Parking can be purchased in advance online though the ticketing site. Please be sure to purchase a parking pass for the game date of your tickets. Your online parking pass can be shown via your phone or printed and given to the parking attendant. Parking can also be purchased with cash or card at the parking booth when entering the property. All parking is located next to Heritage Financial Park.
What are your hours of operation?
- Non-Game Day Hours: Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm, Saturday/Sunday: Closed.
- Game Day Hours: Monday-Friday: 9am-End of Game, Saturday: 10am-End of Game, Sunday: 10am-End of Game.
Where is the Team Store located?
- On non-game days, the team store can be accessed via the Renegades Offices, located between the main gates & the Renegades Box Office. On game days, the team store is only accessible to fans inside the ballpark through the Team Store entrance next to the 3rd Base Concession Stand & across from the Family Restroom.
Is ADA parking & seating available?
- Yes. When purchasing parking, please show the attendants your ADA tag and they will direct you to the correct area to park. ADA seating is available for purchase over the phone or in-person. ADA seating is not available online so that these seats are available for those with ADA needs and their guests. Individuals in wheelchairs can access the ADA seating area and guests will be given a folding chair.
What COVID protocols are currently in place for Renegades games?
- There are no COVID protocols that fans are required to follow when visiting Heritage Financial Park. We suggest that you take any personal precautions necessary for you to feel comfortable when coming to a ballgame.
Do the Renegades have a Fan Code of Conduct?
- In order to provide a welcoming experience for all, the Hudson Valley Renegades have implemented a Fan Code of Conduct. Out of respect for fellow guests, players, coaches, and ballpark staff, all guests are prohibited from:
- Trespassing on the playing field at any time;
- Interfering with baseballs that are in play;
- Throwing or tossing objects;
- Using foul, obscene or derogatory language (see below) or gestures;
- Misusing or over-consuming alcohol, including, underage consumption;
- Behaving in a manner that is disruptive, unruly, or abusive;
- Accessing areas of the ballpark without a proper ticket, pass, or credential;
- Misusing tickets, passes, or credentials in any way;
- Bringing prohibited items into the ballpark; or
- Use of cigarettes, vapes and/or other tobacco products within the facility.
- Derogatory language is defined as offensive language concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, or national origin, and anyone using such language is subject to automatic ejection from the ballpark.
- Violations of the Fan Code of Conduct will not be tolerated and may lead to ejection from the ballpark, a ban on attending future games, or other consequences. Guests who are found to have used derogatory language will be ejected from the ballpark.
- Guests are encouraged to report violations of the Fan Code of Conduct to the nearest ballpark staff member. This can be done in person, at the nearest Guest Services location, or directly with Ballpark Security.